We're In This Together
VIRTUAL Job & Career Fair 2020
VIRTUAL Job & Career Fair
Here’s how to register:
- Please click on the link below to register.
- All registrations must be received no later than September 11, 2020 to secure an electronic booth at the Yavapai County Virtual Job Fair.
- Step-by-step instructions will be provided to Job Fair exhibitors regarding the Premiere Virtual event platform.
DES encourages individuals whose employment has been impacted by COVID-19 to apply for Unemployment Insurance (UI) Benefits. Learn what you can expect after applying for UI benefits.
- Stay home, stay healthy, stay connected
- Governor Ducey Issues Executive Order To Expand Licensing Opportunities
- Inc.’s Essential Business Survival Guide for the COVID19 Crisis
- Center for Disease Control – Managing Stress and Anxiety
- Harvard Business Review – Preparing Your Business for a Post Pandemic World
- Great Place to Work – How to Create an Emotionally and Physically Safe Workplace During a Crisis