Last updated: 7/1/2020
We're In This Together
Special COVID-19 Funding from the USDA
July 15 @ 10am
The USDA office of Rural Development is making available up to $1 billion in loan guarantees to help rural businesses meet their working capital needs during the coronavirus pandemic. Funding for this program comes from the CARES Act. It supports rural businesses and agricultural producers with loans to supplement their working capital to prevent, prepare for, and respond to the economic impacts of the coronavirus. All businesses, non-profits, cooperatives, Federally-recognized tribes and public entities are eligible operating in rural areas with less than 50,000 in population. A fact sheet will be available for download.
DES encourages individuals whose employment has been impacted by COVID-19 to apply for Unemployment Insurance (UI) Benefits. Learn what you can expect after applying for UI benefits.
- Stay home, stay healthy, stay connected
- Governor Ducey Issues Executive Order To Expand Licensing Opportunities
- Inc.’s Essential Business Survival Guide for the COVID19 Crisis
- Center for Disease Control – Managing Stress and Anxiety
- Harvard Business Review – Preparing Your Business for a Post Pandemic World
- Great Place to Work – How to Create an Emotionally and Physically Safe Workplace During a Crisis